Monday, April 28, 2008

JULIE ANDREWS TALKS ABOUT HER BOOBS


I spent Sunday at the U.C.L.A. Festival of Books. My main excitement over going was getting to see Julie Andrews speak at Royce Hall.

I met these two "bears" while waiting in the line that wrapped completely around Royce Hall.

My adopted Sharp family (Joyce and Serena) stopped by the line and hung out.

Julie looked great and had interesting stories to share with author Patt Morrison (who did a pretty good interviewing job). She mostly spoke about her early years in Vaudeville, the subject matter of her new biography, Home. It's # 1 on the New York Times Bestseller list as of Sunday. I don't have the book yet, but I'd like to read it.


I scored a great seat in the eighth row center and shot some little video with my new Sony T100 digital camera. In the video below, Julie tells a humorous story about getting fitted for a special cut away dress that would reveal her breasts in her husband Blake Edwards' film S.O.B. There's something just great about hearing Julie Andrews talk about her boobs.



This is an adorable dog named Tomi. He worked the K9 unit for the New York Fire Department and LAPD. He also the "co-author" of a book called The K9 Chronicles: Book 2.

I have no idea what this costume was for, but it looked really funny and lifeless just reclining across the stairs.

After the book fair was over, I went to the Venice Pier and caught the lovely sunset.






In the distance you can see the Ferris Wheel at the Santa Monica Pier.





Post Note:
I want to give credit to Squared 5, a free program that helped me convert the .mov movie files from my Sony T100 to mpeg4 so that I could edit them in iMovie. Without Squared 5, my movies were opening in iMovie without sound.

No comments: