Monday, July 20, 2009

MEET CALI MY LAB RESCUE PUPPY!

Meet Cali My Lab Rescue Puppy!

My new puppy Cali - named for my home state. She's a four month old black lab (probably a mix), adopted from Southern California Labrador Retriever Rescue (SCLRR / www.sclrr.org) on 7-20-09. She was found a month ago roaming a parking lot. Her owners couldn't be found and she was taken in by SCLRR where she was fostered until I adopted her.

Some stats:
Approx Weight: 25 pounds. Vet figures she'll be double that when she's fully grown.
She's spayed, has all her vaccinations, and is microchipped.
Sits and lies down on command.
Crate trained and working on being totally housebroken.

My new doggie adventure begins...

Cali Al Fresco
Cali A Fresco

Cali's First Snooze
Cali's First Snooze

Photos by © Lydia Marcus 2009
Photographed July 20, 2009 in Encino, CA

No comments: