Tuesday, March 31, 2009

FOR SALE

I just purchased a used Nikon 85mm f/1.4 so I'm putting up a few items I'm not using to free up some cash.

For Sale:

SOLD! Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8 AF-D $650

SOLD! Expodisc Professional Digital White Balance Neutral 77mm $70

SOLD! B+W 77 mm Circular Polarizer Glass Filter (Mfr# 65062162) plus free Tamrac case $89

BRAND NEW Swiss Army Victorinox Infantry Watch Model 241083 $99

email me at fotonomous at earthlink dot net if you're interested in anything. - Lydia :-)

Full details - only 1 item left!:

$99 BRAND NEW Swiss Army Victorinox Infantry Watch Model 241083
Retail $249.99

I got this watch as a gift from the recent Marlboro Hot Laps event in February. I would love to keep it but the watch is just too big for me. Totally Mint in the Box. Never worn or used.

- BLACK dial with RED military time!
- Date window.
- Luminous hands & hour markers.
- Water resistant to 100 meters!
- And of Course comes with the 2 piece gift box.

Product Information:
Brand: SWISS ARMY VICTORINOX
Model: VICTORINOX INFANTRY 241083
Watch Type: THREE HAND ANALOG QUARTZ
Gender: MALE
Style: BROWN LEATHER BAND
Face Structure: BLACK ROUND FACE IN STAINLESS STEEL
forsale-6

forsale-7

No comments: